Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.338 MZN / SRD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 216,721 MT (25,992 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)