Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.553 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 269,608 MT (€3,876) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)