Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00438 MZN / IDR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 253,013 MT (Rp 57,708,572) in Palu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)