Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.824 MZN / NOK
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 11% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 420,518 MT (kr 61,624) in Oslo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)