Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 MZN / JPY
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 279,500 MT (¥487,236) in Osaka.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)