Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.977 MZN / RUB
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 205,476 MT (руб 210,387) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)