Cost of living in Niš, Serbia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.600 MZN / RSD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 58% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 204,452 MT (340,915 Дин.) in Niš.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)