Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,342 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.882 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 194,414 MT (₨220,310) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)