Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.933 MZN / LYD *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 306,227 MT (6,815 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 2 hours ago)