Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.432 MZN / LYDX *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 49% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 249,269 MT (5,632 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$1,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)