Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.034 MZN / LYD *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 327,802 MT (7,444 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hamilton costs BD$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)