Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.262 MZN / MXN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 273,166 MT (Mex$ 83,751) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,816 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Miami, Florida costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)