Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01802 MZN / COP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 444,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 194,062 MT (COL$10,770,145) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)