Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.170 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 428,817 MT ($6,897) in Maui.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sincelejo costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)