Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MZN / IRR *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 188,380 MT (﷼ 127,458,838) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)