Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 165.408 MZN / BHD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 39% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 260,927 MT (Dinar 1,577) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)