Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10463 MZN / XAF
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 515,281 MT (4,925,017 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)