Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 MZN / IRR *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 186,225 MT (﷼ 124,144,975) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in St. John's, NL costs C$14 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 825 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)