Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MZN / IRRX *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 139,202 MT (﷼ 92,797,499) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Norwich costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)