Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.344 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 182,743 MT (R$ 11,910) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)