Cost of living in Luxembourg vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.605 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 25% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 334,600 MT (€4,877) in Luxembourg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)