Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 59% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 181,419 MT (₨205,887) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)