Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13702 MZN / AOA *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 46% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 222,997 MT (1,627,436 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)