Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.114 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 422,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 182,907 MT (R$ 12,101) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)