Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,674 prices entered by 644 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.228 MZN / GBP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 435,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 344,729 MT (£4,244) in London.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Norwich costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)