Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.350 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 408,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 331,275 MT ($5,229) in Laguna Niguel, California.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)