Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17222 MZN / NGN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 425,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 196,634 MT (1,141,778 ₦) in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)