Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.382 MZN / SDG *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 183,894 MT (133,018 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)