Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.344 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 219,655 MT (R$ 14,315) in Jundiai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 4 hours ago)