Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.170 MZN / CUC *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 504,822 MT (8,120 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)