Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.549 MZN / NPR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 523,819 MT (₨ 954,017) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)