Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.924 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 45% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 228,801 MT (€3,320) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)