Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.350 MZN / CUC *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 37% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 261,005 MT (4,120 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pensacola, Florida costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4,764 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 2 hours ago)