Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.572 MZN / JPY
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 439,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 268,667 MT (¥469,373) in Hakodate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)