Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 60% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 435,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 174,838 MT (₨199,474) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Casablanca costs 250,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 3,000 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)