Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.375 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 247,670 MT ($3,971) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 45元 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)