Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03751 MZN / CDF *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 321,706 MT (8,575,678 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)