Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.570 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 36% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 316,249 MT (€4,546) in Genoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Damascus costs 1,346 £ (about 2 hours ago)