Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.703 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 288,406 MT ($4,527) in Fresno, California.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Rosa costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)