Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.965 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 424,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 284,976 MT ($4,455) in Fresno, California.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)