Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.448 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 32% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 275,493 MT (€3,911) in Florence.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)