Cost of living in Dhule, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.897 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 36% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 434,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 276,765 MT (₨308,489) in Dhule.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)