Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00445 MZN / IDR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 194,601 MT (Rp 43,737,145) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)