Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.080 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 209,540 MT (R$ 13,895) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)