Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08767 MZN / CLP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 195,533 MT (CH$2,230,219) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)