Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.294 MZN / DKK
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 19% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 367,555 MT (kr39,546) in Copenhagen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)