Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.520 MZN / HNL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 291,129 MT (L 115,546) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)