Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.445 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 38% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 275,878 MT ($4,418) in Columbia, South Carolina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)