Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.132 MZN / BOB
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 444,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 202,675 MT ($b22,195) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)