Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.591 MZN / MDL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 184,690 MT (51,432 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)